You can UPGRADE or DOWNGRADE your biological software with every bite of food
We now know food is far more than simple calories and energy. FOOD IS INFORMATION. Literally instructions that have a direct pathway and effect on more than 10,000 protein pathways in your body IN REAL TIME.
With every bite of food, you’re on the path to create dis-ease or health
Our goals are to build vitality within the body, few of us have the experience of good health.
In short amount of time, I can help you:
Reset your metabolism
Decrease food and sugar cravings
Activate your body’s natural ability to stay healthy
Decrease the inflammation that limits your life
Decrease the aging process
Increase your energy
Have clearer skin
Reduced brain fog
The journey to health is not one path, each person has an individual pathway. Overtime we realise our greatest health dilemmas can be our greatest teachers.Book a discovery call
“Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are”
“To experience vitality in the Western world, we must dedicate ourselves to a practice of inner health. Not just aiming to look good on the outside but to feel good on the inside as well”
"I'm here to help you biohack your human potential"
Listen to my podcast, to hear the latest on wisdom, mindset, and movement!Listen now
We’ve been told that it’s normal to have pain, it’s normal to age, its normal to have painful cycles, and stress and brain fog.
I don’t believe this to be true. Nutrition has the power to energise you, bring clear thoughts, decrease your age, enhance your vitality and reward you with so much more. Follow me for the latest tips and insights.
Did you know... there are many factors on the path to mental wellness?
- The gut brain axis is a communication between your gut, your brain, and your nervous system. The gut is our second brain and it’s health impacts how our brain functions.
- Chronic inflammation is linked to: depression and anxiety and various other mental health issues.
- Nutritional therapy is important for healing the gut and creating mental wellness!
- Bacteria that lines the gut wall can influence our mood and behaviour.
- Gut dysbiosis (or imbalance of bacteria) can come from: stress, lack of sleep, poor nutrition and loneliness.
- Due to the connection between the microbiome and depression, researchers are now looking to faecal transplants to heal treatment resistant depression (more than one third of patients do not respond to current depression treatment)
Learn tools to flourish in every aspect of your life.
Join me at a workshop, event or sign up for tips on my newsletter or podcast!
Can’t wait to connect with you.